Modern organizations use software solutions in all their processes, within the IT area as well as administrative or production areas. However, it usually happens that most users or employees (especially non-technical) tend to believe that they know the software they use and often have incomplete knowledge of what can be achieved with the software. This causes a constant loss of productivity, by not using functions that make them more agile and efficient in each of their tasks.
The MAK training services provide modular training tailored to the employees of your company, whether they are part of your IT team (including people provided by us) or the production and administrative teams. To resolve the difference between practice and real potential knowledge, MAK provides its clients with the best trainers to keep their workforce up to date with modern day requirements.
Features of our Training services:
Training services include information technology (IT), desktop solutions at all levels and basic to professional learning of scripting languages mentioned below. Here you can avail professional training for all software and hardware programming with all the significant, advanced types available for emerging technological advancement.
JAVA: spring, hibernate, microservices, API -REST AND SOAP, etc.
.NET: C#, ASP. .NET HTTP://ASP.NET, VB .NET HTTP://VB.NET, ADO .NET HTTP://ADO.NET, VISUAL BASIC, Azure, Cloud, etc.
PHP: WordPress, Drupal, Magneto, etc
QA: Selenium, Eggplant, Appium, Red Prairie, Supply Chain, CRM, HCM, PEOPLESOFT etc.
Electronic: LabVIEW, reliability, PLC, SQL, db2, MYSQL, NOSQL ORACLE, etc.
SCRIPTING: Python, shell
UI: HTML, CSS, Java Script, React, Redux, Angular, Agile, DevOPs, WMB, WEBSPHERE, MONGO dB, Cassandra, etc.
AWS: GIT, JENKINS, MAVEN, ANT, CHEF, APACHE, ETC
- 100% customized and aligned with the needs of the business.
- It produces more positive attitudes.
- Increase the profitability of the company.
- Raises staff morale.
- Improves knowledge of different positions and, therefore, performance.
- Create a better image of the company.
- It makes it easier for the staff to identify with the company.
- Improves the boss-subordinate relationship.
- It facilitates the understanding of company policies.
- It provides information on future personnel needs at all levels.
- It helps to solve problems.
- Facilitate the promotion of employees.
- Increase productivity and quality of work.
- Promotes communication in the organization.
- It helps people solve problems and make decisions.
- It promotes trust and personal development.
- It helps the formation of leaders.
- Improves communication and conflict management skills.
- Increase the level of satisfaction with the position.
- Help achieve individual goals.
- It promotes a sense of progress in work and as a person.
- Diminishes fears of incompetence or ignorance.
- It promotes promotion to positions of greater responsibility.
- Make the worker feel more useful by improving performance.